Halloween Happenings in Greenfield
Wondering what is going on this year for Halloween? Here is a list of some of the area activities!
1. Festival of the Jack-o-Lanterns – October 25 – 31
From Oct. 25 through 31, the Riley Boyhood Home, in partnership with Hancock County Arts, will host the Festival of the Jack-o-Lanterns. Nightly, from 7 to 9 p.m., the pathways and greenery of the Riley Gardens behind the Riley Home at 250 W. Main will be dotted with individually carved pumpkins for a candlelit walking tour. Guests are invited to tour the grounds at their leisure.
More Information: https://www.facebook.com/jameswhitcombrileyboyhoodhome
- Halloween Spooktacular Trunk or Treating – October 30th 6-8 p.m.
Greenfield Parks Department and other local organizations host trunk or treating at Riley Park.
- Wooden Bear Brewing presents Spooktacular Brews & Blood Drive – October 30th
Wooden Bear Brewing at 21 W North Street in Greenfield.
Blood Drive 3-7 p.m.
Halloween Party 5-10 p.m.
Costume Contest, Games, Music
More Information: https://www.facebook.com/WoodenBearBrew
- Nightmare on Main Street – Friday October 30th 6:30 p.m.
Hosted by We’ve Got Your Back
Tickets available at Penny’s Florist Home Décor & More
- Halloween Fun – Saturday October 31 1-5 p.m.
The Gilded Nest & Hancock County Arts will be hosting a photo shoot, face painting, and other surprises. Visit them at 16A and 20 A North State Street!
More information: https://www.facebook.com/events/470907430501402